Saturday, July 02, 2011

A Treasured Moment

Sometimes you are aware of a special memory’s creation. This happened to me this evening as I set on the couch with my Mother. Mom sat next to me as we watched The Lawrence Welk Show on Channel 10 in Las Vegas. I glanced at Mom and knew this was a memory I would treasure the rest of my life.

Treasured memories
Sitting next to my mother
Watching the Lawrence Welk Show

Mom always enjoys this show. My grandmother always enjoyed watching Lawrence Welk. Grandma would never miss a show. It has been a while since Mom sit watching the show with me, but this evening she did. It was a good evening; it brought back pleasant memories and created another. I will write this moment about, perhaps a longer poem then the one in this entry.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9