Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A daily schedule is necessary for a writer

I have found that I need a daily schedule. I need a schedule tight enough to accomplish my writing, housework tasks, and phone calls, but still loose enough to respond to sudden and unexpected events. I know one thing about my schedule; I need to get up at 4:00 Am so that I can be dressed and ready when I wake Mom up at 5:00.

It does not take me long to shower and dress, at least most of the time. Sometimes I like to take a long shower and wash my head, but most of the time I do not need more then twenty or twenty-five minutes. Then I need sometime to say my prayers and make coffee. I like a hot cup of fresh brewed coffee in the morning.

It takes about thirty minutes to get Mom up in the morning. Used to Mom would get up without any prodding, but not any more. Mom would lie in the bed all day if I let her, but that is not an option. Mom has to get up so that she can get ready to go to the daycare center Monday through Friday. On the weekend, I let her sleep a little later because the daycare center is not open on weekends. I am setting up a daily schedule so that I can get something accomplished.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9