Sunday, June 26, 2011

I baked cookies in my microwave

Baking cookies in the microwave is not a difficult process. In this case, I used cookie dough that I broke apart. I broke the cookie along the lines and placed them in a microwave safe dish. Then I set the time at 1.25 and turned the oven on. I remained in the kitchen while the cookies were baking. After the cookies finished cooking, I let them cool for a bit and then took them out of the dish.

This is the first time I baked cookies in a microwave. I knew it was possible, but I never attempted it before. The only problem I encounter was the instructions with the cookies, which said how to bake them in a regular oven but not a microwave. I chose the time that works best for cooking small items and heating liquid. It worked with the cookies because they tasted like I had baked them in a regular oven.

I am using this experience in a poem, flash fiction, or short story. I could also use in an essay about my cooking adventures using a microwave. I think the next time I fix cookies I will use a mix. I have a package of cookie mix in the refrigerator waiting for me to mix and bake them.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9