Monday, June 27, 2011

Afternoon Nap and Writing

I took a nap this afternoon, not because I wanted to but because I had to. I got so tired that I had to sit down. I turned off the electric skillet, opened me a cherry Dr. Pepper, and went into the living room and sit down on the couch. I turned on the T.V.

I am not sure what show was on because is went to sleep. I woke up about thirty minutes later, still having no idea what was on television. Rested, I went back into the kitchen to finish cooking the squash.

I do not know why I was so tired. I felt completely wore out, as if I had did a hard days work. Maybe it was stress or I did not get enough sleep last night. I have not been resting at night, I know because I cannot remember my dreams. If I remember a dream then I know that I rested well at night. Perhaps I need a new mattress. Perhaps I should go to bed earlier. Alternatively, I could set aside some time every afternoon for a nap. This is probably the best solution to the problem.

An afternoon nap
Keeps my mind sharp for writing
Dreams make good stories

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9