Thursday, February 17, 2011

I like the feel of a leather sofa

I like the way a leather sofa feels when I sit on one. Sitting on a leather sofa is relaxing and inspiring. When I sit on leather divan, my muse wakes up and begins to find themes for stories and poetry. I can sit on a leather couch and write volumes in my pen and paper journal.

I like the way a brown leather sofa would look in my living room. My living room walls are painted pale blue and a brown or light tan sofa and chair would enhance the look of the room. I would place the sofa against the north wall, so that I could look out the large window in the south wall.

I look the look and feel leather furniture because I find it both relaxing and easy to get up off the furniture. In addition to the sofa, I want a tan leather chair and two brown leather recliners. Since I have a large living room these items would fit nicely in one-half of the room and leave the other half for office space.

Leather furniture with rustic looking side tables and a coffee table give the room a comfortable look. I think the only other piece of furniture I want in the family part of the living room is a bookcase to help the leather furniture enhance to look of the room.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9