Sunday, February 06, 2011

I enjoy Sunday Secrets on Postsecret.com

It is Sunday, February 06, 2011, one of the things I enjoy reading Sunday Secrets on postsecret.com. I like to sit at the computer scroll slowing down the items reading each one slowly and carefully. The secrets are intriguing and it is nice to see that other people have interesting lives, sometimes I suspect they are more interesting then my own life. Of course, that probably is not true.

Today’s Sunday Secrets cover some interesting subjects. One of them had to do with the Sunday Comics. This subject always brings back memories of my childhood. I cannot read anything on this subject without remembering my father. Every time I read Sunday Secrets on postsecret.com, I find something that either brings back memories or makes me laugh.

Postsecret.com is one of the few sites that I can return to every week and find something interesting. I have not yet sent a postcard to this sit, but I think I will. I just have to figure out which one of my “secrets” to submit. I guess I should start with an interesting postcard. I have never attempted to design a postcard, but that might be fun. My only problem is drawing straight lines.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9