Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Valentines Day and Chocolate Roses

Love is in the air. Walk down the isle of almost any retail store and you will find teddy bears holding hearts. Some of the hearts are red. Some of them say, “I love you.” Valentines Day is this coming Monday and in Las Vegas, you will find on the side of the roads selling roses. This is for those who are working so hard that they forget that Valentines Day is February 14 and they need to take roses or chocolates home to their beloved.

I have no one to buy me roses or chocolates. Therefore, if I want either on Valentines Day, I have to buy them myself. If I had someone to buy me one of those items, I would want chocolate roses. I would want chocolate roses because I do not like to make choices between my two favorite things. You can eat chocolate roses and you do not have to worry about where you are going to store the vase after the roses have died.

You cannot buy chocolate roses on the side of the road. Giving a chocolate rose or a dozen chocolate roses takes a bit of planning. It is for those who remember a day or so ahead of time that Valentines Day is Monday December 14 and that chocolate roses make the best gifts because they combine the two items that make the best Valentines Day gifts. Perhaps I should buy myself a chocolate rose for Valentines Day.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9