Monday, November 01, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Today the writing begins. This is November 1, the first day of National Novel Writing Month. The daily NaNoWriMo word count goal is 1,667. I created a document for the daily writing, which I am keeping open while I do household chores and deal with interruptions.

Interruptions are the biggest problem. I am my mother’s caregiver, so I am responsible for making sure she takes her medication. I am also responsible for helping Mom find the items she misplaces. Mom misplaces her glasses and gets upset when she cannot find them. Normally, I can find them without much difficulty because she takes them off and lays them on a table and then leaves the room.

If I keep a document open and waiting, I can return to writing after I deal with whatever situation confronts me. I know I can complete NaNoWriMo because I completed the writing.com October NaNoWriMoPrep Challenge. Completing the challenge was not easy, bud I did complete it.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9