Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coffee and writing

Coffee goes well with writing. A hot cup of coffee sitting on a T.V. tray near the computer encourages and warms my muse in the fall and winter. A tall glass of iced coffee cools the heat of summer and reminds me of a crisp spring morning.

Every morning, after taking thyroid meds and saying my prayers, I make a pot of coffee. For the past year or so I have used an electric peculator and the sound of the coffee maker echoes though the house. I am considering purchasing a drip coffee maker at the end of the year. My birthday is December 24 and I want one for my birthday. Therefore, I plan to purchase one in December.

Writing goes well with coffee. I want to try a new brand or flavor of coffee. For the past month, I have sipped the same brand and flavor of coffee; I think I am in a rut. I need to try a new coffee flavor, perhaps something with chocolate. Therefore, the next time I go to the store I will buy instant coco mix along with the can of coffee.

My personal recipe for café mocha is to pour 1 pkg. of powder hot coco mix in a large mug and then mix in the freshly brewed coffee. Sometimes, I use the coco mix with the little marshmallows in them and sometimes I use the regular hot coco mix. It depends on how I am feeling when I get up in the morning.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9