Thursday, October 21, 2010

I found furniture I like

I like rustic furniture. I want to furnish my entire home with rustic furniture. I am always looking for living room, bedroom, and dining room furniture that suggest give the feeling of living in the country or the woods. I finally found a website that contains the furniture I want in my home.

When I accessed the website, three pieces immediately caught my eye. The first piece was the Hall Tree Coat Rack. I have always wanted a coat rack, but until now, I have never found one that I liked. This coat rack is made of Eastern Red Cedar and is hand crafted to look like a real tree. This 12" x 72" tree is perfect for my foyer.

The second piece of rustic furniture that attracted my eye was the Walnut 3 Drawer Corner Desk. This handcrafted desk will give my writer's office the feeling I want when I compose poetry or write a story. Sitting at a desk like this will allow me to meditate before beginning to write.

The third piece of furniture that caught my attention was the Teakwood Wagon Wheel Bench. This 45" x 31" x 45" 225 lb. bench would fit on either my front porch or enclosed patio. If I put this bench on my patio, I could relax and watch the sunset behind the Rocky Mountains.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9