Monday, August 02, 2010

Writing on Blue Monday about a new writing project

This is the first blue Monday in August. I look out my window and see a partly cloudy sky. I begin a new writing project yesterday. I think I have mentioned this project before; the working title is Journal of a Caregiver. I am not using a journal or blog entry format for this project. Instead, I am using novel format, with approximately nineteen chapters. I am also including an introduction and an epilogue.

In late November of 2009, the doctor diagnosed my mother with Alzheimer's disease and I became her caregiver. This "journal" will contain my experiences taking care of my mother. I posted this "journal" in my port on writing.com, but have not posted any chapters yet. I am working on the introduction now.

The introduction will contain some background material and a picture of Mom. I am not sure what else I will put in the introduction. I also plan to give each chapter a name, which fits the contents of the chapter. These are my thoughts on the project for now. I hope everyone has a happy blue Monday.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9