Saturday, July 31, 2010

July writing goals review

In July 2010, I made my daily word count goal sixteen days out of thirty-one. In August, I can strive to achieve more words written. I also need to figure out what time of day is better for writing. This morning, I am fighting to stay awake while I compose this entry.  I may have to consider changing the time of day I make this journal entry so that I can remain awake while writing and posting.

In July 2010, I sometimes had difficulty finding writing themes and subjects. In August, I will check my daily inspirations document for writing ideas. This will help on those days that I have difficulty coming up with ideas. Sometimes the problem is interruptions and rather then lack of ideas, when interrupted in the middle of a journal entry or story I forget what I wanted to write next.

I am not sure how to deal with the interruptions. One possible solution is to schedule my writing time to early morning or late evening. I encounter most of the interruptions between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, therefore, I could schedule my writing time 4:00 to 8:00 AM and 5:00 to 9:00 PM.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Essay Papers said...

    Hi,
    Good luck with your writing goals.

    Thesis Papers

    3:13 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9