Saturday, August 07, 2010

I need a day off

When I work outside the home, I get two days off; however, lately I have worked at home and online, so I do not take a day off. I think I need to start taking a day off because I just cannot handle working seven days without a break.

A day off does not mean I stop writing on that day. Writing is only part of what I do online I also do surveys. Therefore, on my day off I will not do surveys or make blog entries. I may or may not work on a poem, short story or novel.

I am not sure whether to take off Saturday or Sunday, maybe I will just wing it week by week and see which day is best. I could rotate my days off, one week take Saturday and the next Sunday. Since I do not find many ad opportunities on the weekends, one of those days would be good to take off. I also think I need to start taking an afternoon nap because I get sleepy about 2:30 or 3:00 PM.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9