Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am looking for a new bedroom set

I need a new bedroom set. The set I have now is a collection if mismatched pieces from two or three different sets. I have one nightstand with two draws and another that is a small end table rather then a nightstand. I have a chest of drawers missing one drawer and no dresser. I am using an old bookcase as a dresser. The bed does not have a headboard or a footboard, it is a mattress placed on part of an old bed.

I need a new bedroom set with matching pieces. I want a five-piece bedroom set that is composed of a chest of drawers, a dresser with a mirror, a bed with both a headboard and footboard, and two nightstands each with two drawers. I want a queen sized set made out of Hickory, Aspen or Eastern Red Cedar.

I am looking for bedroom furniture that is comfortable and beautiful. I want a bedroom set that helps me relax when I go to bed. I want a bed big enough to give me a feeling of luxury when I lay down to go to sleep. I want bedroom furniture that matches my concept of style. I want a bedroom set that is hand crafted.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9