Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am looking for camping gear

I am looking for camping gear as a birthday present for my brother. My youngest brother and his wife like to go camping, so what better birthday present then camping gear. The problem is finding something that he wants in the proper size. Since I do not know precisely, what my brother wants or needs in camping gear. The best gift I can get him is a gift certificate for camping gear.

I know what I want for myself. I want a Mountain Hardwear Mynx Capote Windproof Jacket for women. However, I am not sure what my brother wants so I will get him the gift I hope he would buy for me, a gift certificate for camping gear that he can wear in the mountains where he and his family like to camp.

My brother lives in Colorado and I live in Nevada. We do not see each other very often, but we do keep in touch by e-mail. Therefore, the best place for me to find a gift certificate for camping gear is online. I do an Internet search for camping gear and look for a retailer that has a brand I know my brother wears. I know if I get him a gift certificate for camping gear he will find something he wants and needs.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9