Monday, August 09, 2010

Writing about my slow computer

Every morning, my computer is extremely slow. It takes several minutes to access a website and then to do a survey or anything else I am doing. I know part of the problem has to do with the virtual memory and I do not know how to solve this problem. I am considering calling a tech to come in and look at my computer because I cannot solve the problem.

Even when I am not online, the computer is slow. I think that has to do with the virtual memory as well. In the afternoon, the computer and web access is faster. The speed picks up after the computer increases virtual memory paging, which it does every day. I do not think it should have to increase the paging of the virtual memory every day.

It is frustrating because I cannot solve the problem myself. I have did all I can do the figure out the problem, so my next step is to call in technical support. There are several people in Las Vegas, who make house calls to solve computer problems. All I have to do is find one that is inexpensive and trust worthy.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9