Monday, August 23, 2010

Afternoon slow down

My computer slows down in the afternoon, so accessing website is a long process. I am not sure what is causing the problem. Part of the issue could be a virtual memory issue. Also, Zone Alarm has reinitialized twice in the past two days. At the time, Zone Alarm reinitialized I was attempting to delete mail from my inbox.

I decided to spend the next few days cleaning off the hard drive, backing up documents, and reorganizing my files. In addition, my printer still does not work and it keeps giving a print cartage error. I am going to buy two new print cartridges to see if that solves the problem. If I cannot solve any of these problems myself, I am calling in an expert because I need both a working computer and printer.

Labels:

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9