Monday, March 08, 2010

The mystery of the missing lids

Mom's worried about what happened to the lids to some of the food storage containers. Mom seems to think someone threw the lids away; I believe they are in the kitchen cabinets or drawers. I keep opening cabinet doors and finding lids without matching containers. I think I'll eventually find all the lids that fit the containers.

Mom wants the lids and the containers to match, but I don't care if the lid is the same color as the container, as long as it fits a container. Once I find all the lids to fit the food storage containers, then I'll deal with whether the color of a lit matches the color of a container. At this point, all I care about is having lids that fit containers.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9