Monday, March 01, 2010

March in Las Vegas

March came in like a lamb. As I look out my living room window, I can see thin clouds covering the sky. I doubt that it rains because they are not rain clouds, in fact, the clouds look more like thick haze then anything else.

Spring will soon be here, but not soon enough for me. I do not know why winter affected me as it did. I feel cold this morning; however, turning up the central heat is not going to do any good because this house is difficult to heat. The living room is big and the entrances do not have doors I can close.

The only rooms in this house that has real doors are the bedrooms, bathrooms, and spare room. I keep as many door closed as I can, I wear layers of clothing, and still I feel cold. Of course, it is not as cold here as it is in the eastern part of the United State, but it still feels cold. I think that is because Las Vegas is in a desert valley with mountains all around.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9