Friday, March 05, 2010

Evening Clouds in Las Vegas

I look out my living room window and see clouds. Masses of clouds reflecting light from the setting sun. I look at the clouds and wonder, what the mass in my left breast looks like. I haven't look at the mammogram. Even if I did, I doubt it would give me any useful information. I'm not a medical professional, so I don't know how to read a mammogram.

Besides the mammogram, I had two ultrasounds of my left breast. I doubt I could tell anything from those either. I'm having another procedure performed on Friday, March 12, because the doctor can't determine from the ultrasounds if the mass is benign or cancerous. After this next procedure, the only other thing to do is a biopsy, which means sticking a needle into the mass to determine if its benign or cancerous. I am worried, but I can do little except pray and hope.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9