Monday, February 22, 2010

It rained this morning

It rained early this morning, when I woke up it was raining. When I looked out my living room window there was a puddle of water in my driveway. The puddle is still there, when the wind blows I can see the water in the puddle responding to the wind.

Small waves dance across
The puddle in my driveway
When the cold wind blows

Perhaps the wind isn't as cold as it feels to me. I went to the store this afternoon and I had to put on my ski jacket. I have a ski jacket, it's the type people wear when they go snow skiing. I've never been snow skiing, but I have a ski jacket.

My black ski jacket
Has never been on a slope
I don't go skiing

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9