Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Focusing on writing form poetry March thruogh June

In March the Poetry in Motion, challenge begins on writing.com. The idea of the challenge is to write, at least, one for poem a week for several weeks. The challenge begins on March 20 and ends in June.

Each week the contestants have a choice of using a hard, medium, or easy form. I am looking forward to learning new forms. Writing form poetry is a challenge, but it's a challenge that is fun. There are other things I have to do as well, however I carry a small journal with me anywhere I go, so I can work on the poems or any other writing items while I'm doing other things. The only exception to that is housework and I can think about the poem while I doing housework.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9