Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cloudy days make me cry

Gray clouds hide the sun
A few raindrops chill my skin
I wish for blue sky

I'm weary of winter, cold rain, and gray skies. I want blue sky and sun. I cried today over the silliest things and I think it had to do with the weather. I tired of winter. I want to see spring. I want to see blue skies. I want a vacation (this isn't likely), the closest thing to a vacation I've experienced lately is picking up a prescription at Food 4 Less. The best I can hope for are blue skies, sun and a nice spring day.

Maybe I should write a story about the perfect vacation. At this point, almost any vacation would be welcome. I would enjoy a day in the park. I would enjoy a day at the zoo (Yes, Las Vegas has a zoo).

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9