Friday, February 26, 2010

I am Looking for Eyeglasses

I am looking for eyeglasses with specific attributes. Buying eyeglasses is one of the most important decisions a person can make, especially in the present economic situation. Therefore, I want high quality glasses that I can fit into my budget without having to skip a monthly payment on any of the items in my budget.

Since I am a writer and a reader, I want bi-focal eyeglasses that are inexpensive, but not cheap. I used to have two pairs of glasses, a pair for reading and a pair for driving; however, I lost my reading glasses. After that I decided the best way to keep track of a pair of glasses is not to have more then one pair.

I decided the best way to find the eyeglasses I wanted was to do an Internet search for eye wear. After looking at almost every pair of glasses available, I decided I had to list all the qualities I want in a pair of glasses.

I want stylish high quality frames, a hard eyeglass case and a guarantee. I want bi-focal lens with UV protection. In addition, I want the lens to be thin and light with edges that are beveled and polished, while having an anti-scratch coating. I want my new glasses to come with a microfiber cleaning cloth. After all, eyeglasses are one of the most important things a person can buy.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9