Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Green stuff growing in my yard

There is green stuff growing in my yard. I do not remember seeing it yesterday, I suspect it grew over night. That sounds like the beginning of a science fiction story; I realize the plants were probably there yesterday and I did not notice them.

Las Vegas received a great deal of rain in the past couple of months, therefore, I should expect green plants in my front yard. Now the plants, or perhaps I should write weeds, are pretty, but this will not last long. As soon as the rain stops or summer comes, the plant will die and turn brownish gray and ugly. At that time, I must have them removed.

Beautiful spring weeds
Coming up in my front yard
Summer fire hazard

Labels: , , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9