Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I found a search engine for media files

I found a Media Search Engine. Rapidqueen.com is a rapidshare search engine for media files. When I accessed this search engine it showed a list of the "Last 50 Rapidshare Searches", without me having to put anything in the search window. I clicked on one of the "Last 50 Rapidshare Searches" topics and found a title that intrigued me, I checked the KB/s or MB/s that the files used, and then decided whether I had enough room on my hard drive to download the file.

After checking several of the topics on the "Last 50 Rapidshare Searches", I searched for the artists I am interested in hearing. Next, I checked for specific song titles I like. I am a writer and sometimes I find it difficult to write without music in the background. The same thing goes for reading; I need music in the background to concentrate on the page in front of me. At other times, I just want to relax and listen or do housework while I am listening to my favorite artist or to a new artists or music genre.

I can go to rapidqueen.com and find the media files I am looking for and download them without worry because I know how much room I need for the files. I added rapidqueen.com to my favorites list so that I can go back anytime I want.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9