Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm looking for a way to quickly search for information

I'm seeking a way to quickly search for information and group it into clusters. I'm tired of doing research and then having to look through dozen items the aren't clustered for the content I need. I would also like the search software to give me spelling suggestions, especially since I have a tendency to spell word phonetically. I'm looking for software that will let me find keywords without having to enter the keywords myself.

I want software that lets me do a content search of an unlimited number of documents and I want that software to index the documents. I'm looking for a piece of software that will let me easily search HTTP, RSS Feeds, Atom Web Feeds, etc. I want software that lets me query PDF documents, as well as HTML documents.

I'm looking for software with specific end user features that will assist me in indexing and clustering the information. I think I'm looking for something like SearchBlox. I'm looking for software that will give me a high-performance search and let me do a site search, search custom applications, and do a vertical search. I'm also looking for software lets me download a free edition to see if I want to purchase the software.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9