Saturday, January 23, 2010

My computer froze this morning

The last few days the temperature in Las Vegas was chilly, but not below freezing. Despite that my computer froze this morning. It locked up, I couldn't do anything until I rebooted. This is the first time it's did that this year.

I'm not precisely sure what the problems is, I know it has something to do with the Adobe flash player. I probably need more memory, which means I'm going to have to take the computer apart and take it to a tech. Alternatively, I could call one of the techs who makes house calls. This last solution makes more sense, especially since I dislike the idea of disconnecting the tower and carrying it to the car.

I think before I call a tech or take to one, I'll do some housekeeping myself. I have several items that I need to move to CDs or delete. Once that's done then I'll see if I have any more problems. I realize I'm going to have to get more memory eventually or a new computer, I'm just attempting to put the inevitable off until closer to the middle of the year.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9