Friday, January 22, 2010

Life is full of choices

Life is full of choices. Some choices are easy and others are hard. Sometimes the choice is made for you because of priorities and other times it is because of costs. Today's choice concerns two of my mother's prescriptions, which are waiting for me to pay for and pick up.

The prescriptions in question are Galantamine and Spironolactone; the costs for both have doubled in 2010. Between her bank account and mine, we have enough to pay for one of the medications, but not both. We will go to the pharmacy and get the Galantamine because she needs that prescription today. She has two tablets of the Spironolactone left, which means we should get that prescription Sunday. However, my check does not arrive until Wednesday.

I am placing the situation in God's hands because I can do nothing else. I do have aluminum cans in my trunk to sell, but that will not bring enough for the medication. I have placed the situation in God's hands, therefore; I need to continue with today's plans instead of worrying.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9