Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eight hours of rain in Las Vegas

It rained non-stop for eight hours today. It was a gentle rain it was a cold rain. Every time I looked out my window, I saw rain coming down.Raindrops splashing in the street, in my driveway, rain falling onto the roof of my house and my car all day.

I carried trash to the garage and the cold rain sent shivers up my spine. I stayed home today because of the rain. Tomorrow I have to go to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription for my mother. I don't know if it will stop raining or if I'm going to have to drive in the rain.

Rain falling non-stop
striking cement and blacktop
no let up today.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9