Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Weird Noises in the Middle of the Day

For the past couple of day I've heard weird noise in the middle of the day. The normal noise in my neighborhood are dogs barking, cats fighting, or the motor of a Harley echoing through the streets. Lately, I have heard booming noises and I'm not sure what that indicates.

The city could be working on nearby streets, but I don't see how they could make the noises. The neighbors have heard them as well. The man across the street heard it and stood in his yard looking west. Since I'm not hearing emergency sirens, I doubt it could be anything dangers. There is probably a logical explanation.

Since I'm at a lose for a title for my next NaNoWriMo novel chapter, I use the title of this blog entry. "Weird noises in the middle of the day" will make a good working title for that chapter, which I'm going to start today. I completed the introduction to the novel, now I have to start on the chapters.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9