Sunday, November 01, 2009

Did you remember to fall back today?

I did not set my clock back last night. This morning I woke up about 4:15, at least I thought that was the time. It turns out I woke up at 3:15. My computer set itself back, I had to set the alarm clock back myself. I am sure I set it four or five minutes fast, but I will wait until tomorrow to find out if that is true.

All the clocks are set back now. The next thing I have to do is put Mom's clock in her room and set it. Mom has an electric clock with a battery backup. I am going to get a battery for the clock. I believe my clock has a battery backup as well. I will get batteries for both clocks. It is either that or buy a windup clock in case the electricity goes out.

I like to know what time it is, even if I have no place to go. This coming week I have several places to go all in the mornings. I have a full week ahead of me and the only thing I want to do is to stay home.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9