Monday, November 02, 2009

NaNoWriMo Day 2

On NaNoWriMo Day 1 I began the introduction to my novel. The title is the Fear by Night and I wrote about 800 words on November 1. That is short of the amount I needed to write. I have to focus on finishing the introduction and moving to chapter 1 today.

I am not going to leave the house today because techs are coming to connect the T.V. I have housework to do as well as novel writing. I can do the housework between novel writing. I have to keep plugging away because if I stop trying I well never get anything accomplished.

I just have to remember the lessons of the turtle and the ant. The turtle won the race with the rabbit by never stopping. The ant put in its winter food by never stopping. Therefore, I have to keep going, I have to keep moving. Today, NaNoWriMo Day 2, I have to push myself to finish at least 2,000 words and more if possible.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9