Saturday, October 24, 2009

Interesting articles in the Saturday Edition of the Las Vegas Review-Journal

have a specific method of reading the daily newspaper. I read the comics first, with a hot cup of coffee sitting on the table in front of me. My father read the comics to me this way when I was a child. I read the comics this way Sunday through Saturday.

After I finish the comics, then I read Variety section. After that, I go the front page, except on Saturday. On Saturday, the Religious section is next. Today (Saturday, October 24, 2009) the Religious section had a story about an artist, R. Crumb, who drew a comic-book version of Genesis.

The other interesting article was a commentary by Jane Ann Morrison about "Personhood Nevada". The commentary concerned a petition to get this subject on the ballet in 2010. Since I have not personally investigated this item, I have no opinion on it. After I investigate the issue fully, I will have an opinion.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9