Friday, October 23, 2009

Afternoon writing

I don't know if there is a difference between afternoon writing and morning writing, but I'm going to find out. Getting online in the morning is becoming more and more difficult all the time. Therefore, I'm going to get online after 12:00 noon and in the evening. This means rearranging my writing schedule; however, it makes doing my virus scan easier.

My virus detection program is set to run three or four days a week. I can now set it to run about 5:30 AM and don't have to worry about working while the scan is running. I can spend my morning, between interruptions, doing housework. I don't mind interruptions while I'm doing household chores. It's the interruptions during writing and working online that are the problem.

I'm sure interruptions will still occur while I'm working online and writing. Afternoon problems don't seem to be as urgent as morning problems. Of course, this could change and if it does I'll handle it.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9