Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What I’ve learned about my writing from blogging

I have a tendency to write sentences in fragments. I don't know how I picked up this bad habit, but I acquired it somewhere. I know I have the issue; therefore, I can deal with it and eventually overcome.

I compose my blog entries directly in my blog. After I compose the entry and save the draft, I copy the entry into a word document. This reveals the sentence fragments, which I can then edit in the blog. I suppose I could compose the entry in the Word Document and then copy it to the blog after it's perfected. However, that isn't going to help me overcome the problem.

I have start recognizing the sentence fragments while the I'm working on the entry in the blog. I didn't write and sentence fragment while composing this entry. Therefore, I'm making some progress.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9