Friday, August 21, 2009

Writing My Memories of Grandma and Grandpa

I'm thinking a lot about my grandparents. Since I'm thinking about them I'm also writing about them. I'm making blog entries about Grandma and Grandpa Newland. Of course, I had two sets of grandparents.

Most of my memories are about my mother's parents, Grandma and Grandpa Newland. I remember my father's mother, Grandma Darbe, but I don't remember Dad's father because he died before I was born.

I'm not sure why I'm thing about my grandparents. Perhaps it's the time of my life, I'm 62 and will turn 63 on December 24. Age may have something to do with the memories or stress. The years I spent with Grandma and Grandpa were less stressful. I don't know why I'm thinking about them lately, but as long as I think about them I'm going to continue writing about them.

Labels: , , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9