Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August and Summer

August is the hottest month in Las Vegas. Today is a cloudless day, but often there are clouds promising rain. This year not very much rain in my section of town. I enjoy summer, all though the heat is sometimes difficult to handle.

Since I don't have an automatic dryer, I hang my cloths outside on a hexagon cloths line. When the automatic dryer worked, we (Mom and I) did four or five loads of laundry a day. Now one or two loads in a day is enough. I like washing and hanging the cloths out in the morning because it isn't as hot. The cloths line is in the sun and it gets hot hanging cloths on the line or taking them off.

Hot sun drying cloths
wind turning the line around
Las Vegas August.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9