Monday, August 31, 2009

Staring at my computer monitor on the last day of August 2009

I'm not sure why I'm staring at blankly at my computer screen this morning. I don't have a problem with writers' block or blog block because I completed two poems and an entry in another blog.

I've ate breakfast this morning and am on my third cup of coffee. I'm awake and aware of what's going on in the world around me. Perhaps that's my problem, there is so much going on that I'm having difficulty finding a subject to write about.

I have to finish my coffee and then I'll go out and get the Monday morning paper. Perhaps I can find an interesting story in the Las Vegas Review Journal. I'm going to have to make another entry today anyway, I haven't completed the word count goal in any of my blogs yet.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9