Monday, July 13, 2009

A Beautiful Summer Morning in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 1 Kalimát (Words), 166 BE – Monday, July 13, 2009 about 6:01 AM Pacific Time

It's a beautiful summer morning in Las Vegas. I've said part of my morning prayers. I just finished my first cup of coffee. My washing machine finished its first load of cloths. I've checked the my bank account and my PayPal account.

I'm feeling a little better this morning then yesterday morning. I don't ache all over, all though my knees hurt when I got up this morning. The pain in my knees is a normal part of my morning. It goes away once I start walking around and getting a little exercise. My exercise routine is to walk.

Yesterday the temperature in Las Vegas rose to 110. I haven't checked my e-mail to see today's forecast. I don't have a working T.V. in the house so I have to get all my news and weather from the newspaper or off the Internet. I'm going out to get the paper as soon as I put my teeth in my mouth. At 62, I have enough wrinkles with my teeth in my mouth; I don't want anyone to see me without my teeth any more.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9