Saturday, July 11, 2009

Talk about Junk Mail

Talk about junk mail, I have a full set of dentures and I keep getting offers in my e-mail box about tooth whitening products. When I had my natural teeth, I didn't buy that type of thing. I always figured if it isn't in the toothpaste then I it was unnecessary.

The one good thing about junk e-mail is that trees aren't killed to send it. Junk e-mail you can just delete without having to take a pair of scissors or use a shredder on the envelope. I do have a mail shredder, but I don't have an outlet in the entrance hall where I need the shredder.

My snail mail arrives through a slot in my door, so it lands on the floor. In order to shred the junk mail I have to carry it into another room and plug the shredder into an outlet. It's easier to keep a pair of scissors and a trashcan in the entrance hall, then I don't have junk mail in other rooms. Of course, with the amount of junk mail we receive that trashcan requires emptying every day except Sunday.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9