Thursday, May 21, 2009

I’m downloading my e-mail into my outlook express for the second time this morning

I started to down load my e-mail into my outlook express box and it downloaded everything except about four or five messages. Then I go an error message which said it timed out. Now I have to start all over again with 832 messages and hope it doesn't time out again.



All right, this is my own fault. I didn't down load the messages yesterday. I have to download, at least once everyday or there are too many messages in the box for it to download easily or fast. It isn't that the messages are important, most of them are spam.



Out of this 832 messages, I'll be lucky if 32 of them are important. The rest is spam, which gets deleted almost immediately. ... I'm still having problems downloading my e-mail, therefore I'm going to post this and just download the e-mail into outlook without doing anything else online.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9