Monday, May 25, 2009

I finished the newsletter last night

I stayed up until midnight, finished the newsletter and submitted it. This morning I got up at 5:30 AM Pacific Time. Perhaps that's why I feel like I'm pushing my way through a swamp when I write. Since, this is the last Monday in May and Memorial Day, I don't have to worry about deciding on a theme. I simply have to worry about writing and posting the blog entry.

Memorial Day brings back many memories. When I was a child, my grandparents drove from cemetery to cemetery and put flowers on the graves of veterans. My grandmother made crepe paper flowers to put on the graves. We spent the entire day driving through Kansas and Oklahoma placing flowers on graves.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9