Thursday, February 19, 2009

My polling place has changed

I received a card in the mail today stating that my polling place had changed. When I vote this year it will go to a church instead of a school. It ought to be interesting to see how many people vote in an off year election. I'm not sure what's going to be on a ballet this year. Most of the stuff on the ballet will be local.

We have early voting in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it occurs about a week before the regular election. There is early voting for both the primary and main election. My mother and I usually vote early and this year I think I'll vote by mail. So I may not go to the polling place at all, unless I work as an election clerk.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9