Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Milky Way Family of Galaxies

I'm working on a novel; all right, I'm working on more then one novel. However, the one I'm focusing on is almost finished. The problem is that I got stuck on the last chapter of the novel. I decided to reread the chapters I've finished to solve the problem of completing the last chapter.

As a result, of rereading the first three chapters, I noticed several problems. One of the problems had to do with the Milky Way family of Galaxies. The colonist in the sleeper ship is transport to another galaxy. The technology used gives the commander of the ship a choice of galaxies.

I decided to do some research on the names of the galaxies in the Milky Way family. The largest galaxies in this family are the Milky Way, Andromeda, and Triangulum galaxies. After that there are several dwarf galaxies, now all I have to do is pick out two dwarf galaxies and I have one issue solved. There are several more issues or problems confronting me, but I'm sure I will find a solution.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9