Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I found a Family Medical Guide

I found our copy of the Better Homes and Garden Family Medical Guide this morning. The publication date in the book is 1976, so it is several decades old. However, since I do most of my medical research on the Internet I do not need a book with a more recent publication date because I need to know the proper spelling of the words and the guide I have gives me that.

I checked out the Better Homes and Garden website. To see what it looked like and found it quite interesting. There is a lot of information I can use there. I also checked for newer editions of the Medical Guide and found some for about $12.00, which is not a bad price.

I like finding websites that are informative, interesting and colorful. At this point, I am interested in doing research on thyroid conditions, bladder conditions and psoriasis (not necessarily in that order. The medical guide I have right now will give me an idea of what to look for. All though, I think I will get a later edition of the book sometime in 2009.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9