Saturday, January 17, 2009

Planning my writing week on Saturday

It's Saturday and I'm planning my writing week. This is the day, I review the past week's achievements and plan next week's actions to complete or begin projects. There are specific actions I have to take in the coming week, which have little or nothing to do with writing projects. However, these actions make creative writing easier.

One of the actions I have to do is carry the trashcans to the curb on Tuesday night. Trash pick up day is on Wednesday and Saturday, this particular Saturday is recyclable collection day. Therefore, I don't take the regular trashcans to the curb because I like to focus on getting all the recyclables out.

This coming week I have to complete my edition of the February writing.com fantasy newsletter. I have to finish the letter from the editor and decide on the editor's pick stories. I also have to finish my "Dear Me" entry, post it in my port, and submit it to the contest.

These are the first items on my "to do list" for the coming week. In addition, my mother has an appointment with an eye doctor. Since we are going to have to wait a while, I'm going to take a book to read. I know I have more items for the "to do list", but I can't think of them right now.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9