Monday, January 19, 2009

Reviewing my writing over the last nineteen days

Kamál (Perfection), 1 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Monday, January 19, 2009 about 7:02 AM Pacific Time

A new workweek begins today, as well as a new nineteen-day period of writing and goal accomplishment. I achieved or exceeded my daily word count goal about 75% or 80% of the time. I raised the daily word count minimum about January 1 19%, which took the count from 2,500 words to 2,975 words per day. This is a push, but I think I can accomplish is over 50% of the time.

Right now, the only work I'm doing is on line. However, I expect to go to a new location with my part time job soon. All though, I haven't said anything in this blog (at least I can't remember saying anything) I've been obsessing over finances. I would say worrying, but the way I do it is obsessing rather then ordinary worrying.

This morning I woke up in a more positive mood then in the past few days. Normally it takes me a couple of hours to stop focusing on my worries and start focusing on writing or other activities. I think the reason I'm in a positive mood today is that we went out last night to a spiritual meeting. Going to spiritual meetings and socializing helps with worry and depression.

A regularly scheduled spiritual meeting occurs every nineteen days that I normally attend. However, I haven't attended for the past four or five months for one reason or another. At the time I thought the reasons were valid. I'm not sure now especially since not attending seems to have a detrimental affect on my mood and therefore my writing. I'm not as creative when I worry, plus when I worry I tend to be more depressed.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9