Saturday, October 18, 2008

Writing off Line and posting later

I can’t seem to get back on line today. There is nothing wrong with the phone number I’m dialing, but it doesn’t want to let me on. This is Saturday, October 18, 2008. So I’m going to write this and post it later. I’m frustrated, but I’m not sure there is much I can do about it at this point.

I have other writing to finish and post on line. I can get through right now, the server just doesn’t respond in a timely manner. I’ll finish this entry to Poet 999’s Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff. Then I’ll attempt it again. If I can’t get through, then I’m going to have to call there number again and see what’s going on. However, earlier the line was busy, so I suspect the problem is that there are just too many people attempting to connect to the server at the same time.

At least, this gives me something to write about, which I didn’t have earlier in the day. It’s after noon here in Las Vegas right now. I’m not sure when I’m going to be posting this, that all right. The idea is to get it done and get on with the rest of the writing I have to do. I still have some planning to do on my NaNoWriMo novel; I’m behind on that so that is the next items on my writing agenda.

I'm Back Online!

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9