Monday, October 20, 2008

I am celebrating my writing.com birthday this month

I joined writing.com on October 31, 2002. This year I am celebrating my sixth year as a member of this online writing community. The thing I like best about writing.com is receiving reviews of my creative effort. I also review the writing of other members. Reviewing and receiving reviews helps me to improve my writing.

Since joining writing.com I have expanded my creative efforts from poetry to stories. I am doing some reviewing on writing.com right now. I just paused to make an entry in this blog. Today was a strange day, this morning I was ill and slept for about an hour and a half. I am feeling better now, but because of the nap, I am behind on today's writing.

This week I am attempting to work out a time schedule. Tomorrow I go back to work and I will be walking since I do not have a car. My car is in the shop and I have no idea when I am going to get it back. I am looking forward to getting my car back, hopefully before Halloween because I do not intend to give out candy. If I have the car, we can go out somewhere until after the Trick or Treating is finished. All though, I probably should stay home and turn the lights off.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9